How we handle Press Requests and Interviews
Since scip was founded back in 2002 we have worked with houndreds of journalists of different media outlets as experts and interview partners. This includes but is not limited to well-known outlets in TV, radio, magazines, and newspapers:
ZDF ⋅ WDR ⋅ RTL ⋅ Schweizer Fernsehen ⋅ NZZ ⋅ Tages-Anzeiger ⋅ Aargauer Zeitung ⋅ 20 Minuten ⋅ Watson ⋅ Le Matin ⋅ Heise ⋅ ⋅ PC Magazin ⋅ PC Tipp ⋅ hakin9 ⋅ Bild ⋅ Blick
How to contact us
If you are interested in a professional exchange with one of our specialists, please contact via email to email@example.com, phone at +41 44 404 13 13, or the contact form.
Please provide a quick summary of events and/or the goal of your research so we may dispatch your inquiry to the responsible team.
What we do provide
- A wide variety of professional information exchange, recordings, and interviews. Our experts are also well familiar with studio recordings and live interviews.
- Technical details with a degree understandable by the target audience. The main goal is to share information.
What we do not provide
- Ethical reasons prevent us from providing personal information about individual persons.
- Legal obligations prevent us from providing background information about strategies, technologies, activities, and incidents of our existing or potential customers.
- Security reasons prevent us from sharing details about Darknet monitoring as they might increase the risks for our investigators, reveal ongoing monitoring activities, and could promote illegal activities. This includes links to underground markets, usernames of involved actors, certain screenshots, or samples as evidence.
Level of Professionalism
scip AG is commited to treat all vendors, manufacturers, partners, and customers equally. We provide the highest level of professionalism to help to defend against malicious exploitation and abuse of security issues. We expect the same level of cooperative professionalism from vendors, manufacturers, partners, customers, and press alike.
(Letzte Änderung: 20. August 2021)
Sie haben Fragen zum Thema?
Unsere Spezialisten kontaktieren Sie gern!